This versatile running shoe has been updated with a more breathable upper and a sock-like fit for easy on and off. Thanks to innovative shoe technology, midfoot support is created by 4 pieces of webbing that intertwine with the laces. When you lace up, the shoe gets tighter, giving you a more secure and supportive feel.
THE NUTS & BOLTS
- Running Shoe Support: Built for neutral runners who don't need a lot of extra support, the Women's Nike Zoom Fly 4 is a perfect choice for medium to high arches.
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion ensures every step feels cushioned yet springy for tons of energy and comfort on runs of any length.
- Midsole Drop: Your Women's Nike Zoom Fly 4 has a heel to toe drop of 8 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 8.2 ounces
- Perfect For: Marathoners and distance runners looking for efficient feedback.
RUNNING SHOE TECHNOLOGY
- Lightweight Support: The lightweight mesh upper is designed to be more breathable through the top of your foot to help you keep cool as your run heats up.
- Secure Fit: The Nike Flyknit placed around the collar is extra stretchy for easy on/off and helps contain the foot for a sock-like fit.
- Snug Heel: The internal heel pod helps keep your foot comfortable while delivering a better, more secure fit than its predecessor.
- Midfoot Support: Courtesy of 4 individual pieces of webbing that intertwine with the laces, the midsole support gives you a more secure feel.
- Responsive: The Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride.
- Flexibility: The internal carbon fiber plate allows for maximum flexibility in your stride.