The ASICS GT 2000 9 is a reliable daily training shoe that is great for runners of all levels who need stability to correct overpronation. Featuring ASICS' signature Gel cushioning technology, the 2000 9 offers moderate cushioning and a durable knit design.
What You'll Love
- Gel cushioning in the heel provides impact protection
- DuoMax cushioning limits overpronation to provide moderate stability
- A knit upper for a nice fit and improved breathability
If you ran in the 2000 8, you will notice some slight changes to this version. The ASICS GT 2000 9 offers an enhanced step-in feel and an improved fit for more comfort on your next run.
- Redesigned upper provides a better fit.
- Tweaked footbed offers a better step-in feel.
- FlyteFoam utilizes organic fibers that are embedded in the foam to offer lightweight resiliency.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Dynamic DuoMax reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Gender-specific forefoot cushioning uses an injected top layer of Solyte cushioning for additional comfort.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber+ (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the forefoot is made from a blown rubber compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Twin Layer upper mesh provides lightweight breathability that tightens and loosens in key areas to allow the foot to move naturally while still maintaining structure.
- Seamless construction is new to provide an irritant-free wrap.
- Heel Clutching System wraps the heel for an improved secure fit.
- Discrete eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Molded EVA Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.